“ It is 7 times more costly to acquire a New client than to active an existing Inactive client today in the Broking Industry “-Indian Broker’s Survey
Today, almost 70- 80 % of a huge client base of a Broking company is inactive , causing enormous revenue loss to the companies.
Does this makes Economic sense to spend enormous on acquiring new clients when your existing clients are inactive and have become a Non-performing asset (NPA) for the company…. ?
buy Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
buy Windows 7 Professional SP1
Why Clients Become INACTIVE ?
- Huge LOSSES while trading
- Don’t know how to Trade in BEAR (falling) Market
- Stacked Only to Equities, no diversification to different asset classes
- Lack of Research and LIVE support while trading
Our Solutions for CLIENT RE-ACTIVATION
Trifid Consulting will take care of your complete Client Re-Activation task- consult, help, implement the whole client activation strategy with for the Broking companies, process:
- Client Bifurcation according to trading style, brokerage generated, Asset class, last activation date, Trading pattern etc
- Run Analytics on the client’s data and trading patter to Categorise and bucketise the category of clients
- Devise customised strategy for each category of client
- Implementation of the ACTIVATION STRATEGY on the client categories
- Individual client counselling session
- Client need identification, reasons for inactivation via counselling
- Suggest and implement strategies to ACTIVATE the clients back in the markets
- Give them proper research, trading, training support while trading
- Streamline them with the Normal Trading process of the brokers
We will only charge if the client gets ACTIVATED, so the whole cost of setting up process, calling, research ,training etc for the clients will be BORNE BY US, Brokers will only pay when the client gets activated
This is suggested model which involves one-to- one communication, counselling, Training, webinars, hand holding for the clients, changes can kamagra
be made to fit the process of individual Broking companies.